Free Advertising Resource

Welcome to my Free Advertising Promotions Blog!! And in this blog I will be adding any free advertising resource I find or have already found on the net. As I truly believe in the power of free and no cost advertising, you just have to command the available resources to your will and use everything you find effectively and regularly for it to succeed. I can be contacted at wayneT1000@gmail.com Enjoy the free resources!

Sunday 17 June 2007

Free link Shortener

Just enter your long link and this simple software will shorten your url address for free and it includes tracking and stats.



URL:

Keyword (optional):

1 Comments:

At 11 July 2007 at 13:12 , Blogger Wayne Tully said...

Other places to shorten your url's, all for free so check it out!
Free Url Redirects

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home